Our team at Timberline Construction understands that the most important aspect of our company’s culture is the focus on Client Service.
We pride ourselves on understanding each project from the client’s perspective and consider our clients as part of our team. This inclusive approach helps us build a relationship while we develop a more in-depth understanding of our clients’ visions and needs.
We know our performance will be judged and held to high standards by our clients who have invested in our experienced construction management team. As a trusted partner, Timberline understands the expectation to proactively protect our clients’ investments and interests; for our company a successfully delivered project is not a post-construction assessment but is continually evaluated before, after and at every point during the process.
At Timberline Construction we strive to exceed expectations daily, giving our clients the performance and quality they continually expect from us.
- Timberline Completes Stop & Shop
- Timberline Completes Brewery
- Timberline Construction Building New Homewood Suites Hotel
- Timberline Encourages Green
- Timberline Completes Homewood Suites
- Timberline Construction Corporation: The Value of Versatility and Commitment to Relationships
- Timberline Construction Announces New Director Of Marketing
- Timberline Construction Announces A New Estimator
- Timberline Announces The Promotion Of Kevin Chafe To Project Manager
- Kevin Gadsby Promoted To Wireless Operations Manager
- New Chief Estimator, GC Division Joins The Timberline Team
- Timberline Construction Recruits A New Senior Project Manager
- Timberline Construction Focused on Client Relationships and Long Term Rewards
- Timberline Construction Serves as General Contractor for UMass. Memorial Medical Center Capital Improvement Projects
- Timberline Construction is Branching Out
- Timberline Construction Sponsors SMPS Roc Awards Gala 2012
- A Builder Branches Out
- What Do a Yacht Club, Data Center, Hospital, Restaurant and Church Have in Common?
- Big Box, Little Grocer: A Guide for Keeping Up
- Professional Profile: James Thomspon, COO
- How Has Construction Been Affected by Technology Innovation in the Last 10 Years?
- TCC Completes Two Renos
- Timberline Construction Announces A New Project Manager
- Pelletier Joins Timberline Construction's General Contracting Division
- UMass Medical Center Renovations Completed
- Two Institutional Construction Experts Join Timberline
- Timberline Construction, LA Fitness Celebrate Recent Milestones