Our team at Timberline Construction understands that the most important aspect of our company’s culture is the focus on Client Service.
We pride ourselves on understanding each project from the client’s perspective and consider our clients as part of our team. This inclusive approach helps us build a relationship while we develop a more in-depth understanding of our clients’ visions and needs.
We know our performance will be judged and held to high standards by our clients who have invested in our experienced construction management team. As a trusted partner, Timberline understands the expectation to proactively protect our clients’ investments and interests; for our company a successfully delivered project is not a post-construction assessment but is continually evaluated before, after and at every point during the process.
At Timberline Construction we strive to exceed expectations daily, giving our clients the performance and quality they continually expect from us.
- Timberline Construction Completes Dr. Lucy Sewall Center for Acute Treatment Services Historic Renovation Project at The Dimock Center
- Timberline Construction's Growth Sparks New Company Partners - Jeff Burke, Karl Ginand, and Tim McManus
- Timberline Construction Sponsors 2018 Women at Wentworth
- Timberline Completes Office Expansion for Sage Therapeutics
- Timberline Construction Completes 10,342 SF Secure Data Center in Somerville