Big Company Experience, Small Company Attention and Versatility
In 2002, Steven P. Kelly, President of Timberline Construction, began to fulfill his vision of building a premier General Contracting Company, based upon a diverse sector portfolio that would include Wireless Telecommunication, Institutional, Commercial and Residential clients.
Steven’s message was clear and concise from the beginning that “the client is part of our team.” This strategy has evolved Timberline Construction into one of New England’s most respected mid-size construction firms, continuing to provide high corporate standards while working in partnership with some of the area’s leading corporations and institutions.
Offering the most effective delivery methods for its clients whether construction management, hard bid, or design build, Timberline Construction has grown the company resume to include projects for many of the largest telecommunication, retail, restaurants, supermarkets, residential, hospitality, academic, healthcare, data center and corporate clients in the Northeast.
Today Timberline Construction, with approximately $30 Million of gross revenue and 85 employees, continues this successful growth pattern. We deliver each project today as a master builder with our eye always on the future, offering the most effective construction technology and methodology for the wide scope of services that is both a necessity and priority to fulfill our clients' needs. Our goal is to create a long-term relationship with every client regardless of the project size.
- Timberline Completes Stop & Shop
- Timberline Completes Brewery
- Timberline Construction Building New Homewood Suites Hotel
- Timberline Encourages Green
- Timberline Completes Homewood Suites
- Timberline Construction Corporation: The Value of Versatility and Commitment to Relationships
- Timberline Construction Announces New Director Of Marketing
- Timberline Construction Announces A New Estimator
- Timberline Announces The Promotion Of Kevin Chafe To Project Manager
- Kevin Gadsby Promoted To Wireless Operations Manager
- New Chief Estimator, GC Division Joins The Timberline Team
- Timberline Construction Recruits A New Senior Project Manager
- Timberline Construction Focused on Client Relationships and Long Term Rewards
- Timberline Construction Serves as General Contractor for UMass. Memorial Medical Center Capital Improvement Projects
- Timberline Construction is Branching Out
- Timberline Construction Sponsors SMPS Roc Awards Gala 2012
- A Builder Branches Out
- What Do a Yacht Club, Data Center, Hospital, Restaurant and Church Have in Common?
- Big Box, Little Grocer: A Guide for Keeping Up
- Professional Profile: James Thomspon, COO
- How Has Construction Been Affected by Technology Innovation in the Last 10 Years?
- TCC Completes Two Renos
- Timberline Construction Announces A New Project Manager
- Pelletier Joins Timberline Construction's General Contracting Division
- UMass Medical Center Renovations Completed
- Two Institutional Construction Experts Join Timberline
- Timberline Construction, LA Fitness Celebrate Recent Milestones