In 2002, Steven P. Kelly, President of Timberline Construction, began to fulfill his vision of building a premier general contracting and telecommunications construction company, based upon a diverse sector portfolio.
In 2017, recognizing the much more global than regional marketplace for its wireless division, Timberline felt it necessary to create a more industry specific identifiable brand for its telecommunication operations, now known as Timberline Communications, Inc.
Today Timberline Construction continues its successful growth pattern as one of the northeast's most respected mid-size construction management firms, working in partnership with some of the area’s leading businesses and institutions.
Our goal is to provide value through our expertise and delivery, while earning a long-term relationship with every client regardless of the project size.
- Timberline Construction Completes 10,342 SF Secure Data Center in Somerville
- Timberline Construction Named as one of the "Largest General Contractors in Massachusetts"
- NEREJ: Reid joins Timberline Construction
- Timberline Builds Lab Spaces for BUMC
- Timberline Construction completes 120,000 s/f fitout for Clarks Americas headquarters