In 2002, Steven P. Kelly, President of Timberline Construction, began to fulfill his vision of building a premier general contracting and telecommunications construction company, based upon a diverse sector portfolio.
In 2017, recognizing the much more global than regional marketplace for its wireless division, Timberline felt it necessary to create a more industry specific identifiable brand for its telecommunication operations, now known as Timberline Communications, Inc.
Today Timberline Construction continues its successful growth pattern as one of the northeast's most respected mid-size construction management firms, working in partnership with some of the area’s leading businesses and institutions.
Our goal is to provide value through our expertise and delivery, while earning a long-term relationship with every client regardless of the project size.
- Timberline Builds Lab Spaces for BUMC
- Timberline Construction completes 120,000 s/f fitout for Clarks Americas headquarters
- Dimock Center Breaks Ground on Acute Treatment Facility
- Animal Rescue League of Boston / Dedham MA Facility
- Sarepta facility to be up and running by early 2017