Immediate opening for full time experienced Accounts Payable Specialist in our Canton, MA Corporate Headquarters.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for maintaining the payable accounts on a daily basis and communicating the status of these accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research of problem invoices that cannot be paid for various reasons
- Process invoices according to company policy
- Audit and process employee expense reports as assigned
- Coordinate and process check runs weekly for multiple companies
- Statement reconciliation
- Ensure vendor compliance with TCC deadlines for timely billing cycles
- Implement joint check process when required
- Assist in meeting the TCC accounting closing schedule
- Distribute required reports within accounts payables
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Punctual and professional
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.