We are strongly committed to the safety of our employees, clients, sub-contractors, vendors, and to those in the community where each job site is performed.
Before every project begins, our Safety Director meets with the Project Manager to discuss the scope of the job and establish the safety requirements for the various phases of the particular project. Throughout the project, the Safety Director conducts safety inspections and maintains communications with the Project Manager regarding the project's safety performance. Before attempting any operation that requires special or unusual safety precautions, the Project Manager carefully reviews the operation with the Safety Director.
- We enforce and adhere to OSHA standards and regulations
- We conduct continuous on-site safety evaluations
- We correct any and all issues in a timely manner
- We offer extensive training
- We are members of NATE (National Association of Tower Erectors)
- Timberline Builds Lab Spaces for BUMC
- Timberline Construction completes 120,000 s/f fitout for Clarks Americas headquarters
- Dimock Center Breaks Ground on Acute Treatment Facility
- Animal Rescue League of Boston / Dedham MA Facility
- Sarepta facility to be up and running by early 2017