We are strongly committed to the safety of our employees, clients, sub-contractors, vendors, and to those in the community where each job site is performed.
Before every project begins, our Safety Director meets with the Project Manager to discuss the scope of the job and establish the safety requirements for the various phases of the particular project. Throughout the project, the Safety Director conducts safety inspections and maintains communications with the Project Manager regarding the project's safety performance. Before attempting any operation that requires special or unusual safety precautions, the Project Manager carefully reviews the operation with the Safety Director.
- We enforce and adhere to OSHA standards and regulations
- We conduct continuous on-site safety evaluations
- We correct any and all issues in a timely manner
- We offer extensive training
- We are members of NATE (National Association of Tower Erectors)
- Timberline Construction Completes Dr. Lucy Sewall Center for Acute Treatment Services Historic Renovation Project at The Dimock Center
- Timberline Construction's Growth Sparks New Company Partners - Jeff Burke, Karl Ginand, and Tim McManus
- Timberline Construction Sponsors 2018 Women at Wentworth
- Timberline Completes Office Expansion for Sage Therapeutics
- Timberline Construction Completes 10,342 SF Secure Data Center in Somerville